<a target="_top" href="http://www.eventsense.co.uk/"><img src="h
What is BAPIA?
Bapia is - Balloon and Party Industry Alliance Ltd
Bapia is a Limited company, an organisation created to work on
behalf of its members and the Party industry as a whole, to bring greater public awareness of the industry and the professionals working within it and to build benefits and support for its members
With a wealth of industry experience and support, BAPIA is best placed
to fulfil the requirements for all of an industry organisation.
Listing among its members, the main balloon manufacturers, the gas
companies and balloon accessory manufacturers including
Amscan International (Anagram), Pioneer Europe Ltd (Qualatex), Belbal,
GEMAR Balloons, BOC Gases, Air products Ltd, Conwin Inc,
Premium Balloon Accessories and Hi float.
Combined with and established and growing list of retailer decorator
members and a good working relationship with the Industry Associations
of America, Australia and South Africa.
BAPIA can genuinely claim to being the organisation representing
all aspects of the Party industry.
There are many benefits to being a BAPIA member and they are all included
in the £160 annual membership fee:
- Public & Products liability Insurance up to £5million
- Employers liability Insurance cover up to £10million
- Legal Insurance Cover up to £100,000
- Discounted Training courses
- New Members 'WELCOME pack'
- FREE step by Step designs from top industry designers
- Training and Education support from leading industry educators
- Online promotion of your business through www.bapiaonline.com
- Green Balloon Campaign
- Exclusive member prize draws
- Being Part of a pro-active, forward thinking, trade organisation
Membership of BAPIA is a must
whether you are already established
or new to the balloon and party industry.
if you have any questions contact [email protected]